Developed directly from the Common Core Standards and leveled by grade, these unique Flip Charts are designed to enhance and complement any Reading/ELA program. Each set provides graphical representations of the key concepts and student activity templates, along with a series of effective focal points for discussion, lesson modeling and explicit instruction. Perfect for use as learning center activities as well as for individual review and practice!
Each Literacy Readiness Flip Chart Set Includes:
- 10 Double-sided, laminated charts measure 12"x18"
- Side 1 features a graphic representation of the concept
- Side 2 includes “write-on/wipe-off” student activity templates
- Spiral-bound on a durable, free-standing easel
- Teacher’s Guide featuring step-by-step instructions for each topic and Common Core correlations along with copy-masters & exercises for individual student practice
Grade 2 Topics Include:
- Understanding a Story
- Understanding Informational Text
- Describing the Elements of a Story
- Connecting to Text
- Comparing & Contrasting Story Versions
- Determining the Central Messages
- Identifying the Rhythm & Meaning
- Differentiating Characters’ Points of View
- Understanding Characters
- Describing the Story Structure
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: