With this Curriculum Mastery® Game, students mastering English as a second language will learn key grammar, vocabulary, and conversational skills in core curriculum areas. The complete program is designed for use either independently or in small groups and includes 750 review cards with self-correcting questions written in both English and Spanish. The cards are colorfully illustrated and printed on durable heavy stock. Also includes a comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide and a CD featuring interactive flash cards in both languages!
Class Pack for up to 36 Students!
- 25 sets of 30 review cards per topic – a total of 750 standards-based questions
- 12 double-sided, laminated gameboards
- Teacher’s Guide with English/Spanish instructions
- CD w/ interactive flash cards in English/Spanish for use on computer or interactive whiteboard
- FREE online subscription to more questions, games, flash cards, assessments, & more!
25 Skills Covered Include:
- Phonemes/Long/Short Vowel Sounds
- Beginning & Ending Sounds
- Consonant Blends & Digraphs
- Shapes & Colors
- Asking & Answering Questions
- Following & Asking Directions
- Words with Multiple Meanings
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Compound Words
- Singular & Plural Words
- Rhyming Words
- My Body & Clothes
- At School - Objects, People, Directions
- At Home - Food, People, Objects
- Around the Neighborhood
- Math Vocabulary
- Science Vocabulary
- Social Studies Vocabulary
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: