Equip your first grade classroom with texts differentiated for every type of learner. This series arms teachers with an arsenal of reading material tailored specifically for low-level and English-language learners, and also provides texts that engages on-level and above-level students. This comprehensive series allows teachers to assign texts without having to modify material for struggling readers. Each book in the series features the same cover, and only the differentiated content changes for the three levels, so students can feel confident in their reading level. Leveled Texts for First Grade focuses on important reading skills as well as topics in multiple subject areas, including Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. With a wide range of subjects, Leveled Texts for First Grade is a suitable series for ensuring students meet state requirements and gain important skills for college and career readiness. 144 pages.
- This extensive kit includes 60 books in total. Each subject area (Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies) features five texts, differentiated for below-level (-2 levels), on-level, and above-level (+2 levels) learners.
- Each text comes with questions that are differentiated for each type of learner so the entire class can engage in meaningful discussion.
- From the front cover to the last page, students will be enthralled with the vibrant images, illustrations, and diagrams that help increase content understanding and comprehension.
- With a downloadable option, the Leveled Texts series is available digitally.
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards, this resource also connects with McREL and TESOL/WIDA standards.
*Reading Levels for this resource ranges froms activities that show simple labels to text at a reading level 3.0.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: