Leveled Texts for Third Grade offers teachers a selection of appropriately leveled reading materials at their fingertips, equipping instructors with texts for a wide spectrum of learners. Created for teachers serving special populations, this resource offers books designed for different reading levels, so leveled texts can be quickly implemented. Each text is written three different ways, and features the same cover so students can feel confident with their reading level. Content is leveled for low- and on-level readers and English-language learners, with the same material re-written to challenge above-level readers. Not only does Leveled Texts for Third Grade hone in on important Language Arts skills, topics within the text span different subject areas including Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. This comprehensive series is suitable for ensuring students meet state requirements and garner valuable skills for college and career readiness. 144 pages.
- This extensive kit includes 60 books in total. Each subject area (Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies) features five texts, differentiated for below-level (-2 levels), on-level, and above-level (+2 levels) learners.
- Each text comes with questions that are differentiated for each type of learner so the entire class can engage in meaningful discussion.
- From the front cover to the last page, students will be enthralled with the vibrant images, illustrations, and diagrams that help increase content understanding and comprehension.
- With a downloadable option, the Leveled Texts series is available digitally.
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards, this resource also connects with McREL and TESOL/WIDA standards.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: