Leveled Texts for Fourth Grade takes the extra work out differentiating reading materials and provides teachers with appropriately leveled texts. Saving valuable time, this series furnishes teachers with leveled texts covering Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies subject areas. Each informational text in this series is written three times, with suitable content for low-, on-, and English language learners, and the same text is re-written to challenge and keep above-level readers engaged. While the content is different for each book, the featured cover is the same for each text, so students feel secure and confident with their reading level. This series addresses critical reading skills that every fourth grader is required to meet, and helps them garner important skills for college and career readiness. 144 pages.
- This extensive kit includes 60 books in total. Each subject area (Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies) features five texts, differentiated for below-level (-2 levels), on-level, and above-level (+2 levels) learners.
- Each text comes with questions that are differentiated for each type of learner so the entire class can engage in meaningful discussion.
- From the front cover to the last page, students will be enthralled with the vibrant images, illustrations, and diagrams that help increase content understanding and comprehension.
- With a downloadable option, the Leveled Texts series is available digitally.
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards, this resource also connects with McREL and TESOL/WIDA standards.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: