Teacher's Edition: Contains the complete Student Text with teaching suggestions, lesson overviews, tips on learning styles, and a variety of activities.
English for the World of Work prepares students to find, get, and keep a job. This up-to-date, full-color text helps students and adults prepare a personal career portfolio they can use in their future search for employment. Students also learn important interpersonal and communication skills--reading, writing, speaking, and listening. The text is divided into short, easy-to-understand sections with real-life examples.
- Looking for Job Openings
- Applying for a Job
- Preparing a Resume
- Filling Out a Job Application
- Applying for a Job by Telephone
- Being Interviewed
- Starting a New Job
- Following Directions
- Using Job-Related Resources
- Filling Out Business Forms
- Communicating with the Public
- Conducting a Business Meeting
- Writing Business Reports
- Advancing Your Career
- Health Insurance for Employees
- Business Travel & Expenses
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: