Money Flash Cards
Recent Customer Review
- Very helpful for helping children recognize the different coins and paper money denominations.
Grade Level: 2-12
Interest Level: N/A
Reading Level: N/A
These skill drill flash cards have it all – real photos of U.S. currency, two color-coded levels, plus activity ideas! 96 self-checking flash cards (3”x6”) are divided into two separate levels. Level One includes 42 cards with simple coin combinations up to $1.50. Level Two includes 41 cards with coin and bill combinations up to $30.00. Up-to-date images of money help students easily identify, match, and add money values. Also included are 13 identification cards featuring the heads and tails of coins and the fronts of bills up to $100 plus activity cards with suggestions for game play!
- 83 flash cards plus activity ideas
- 13 coin & bill identification cards
- 2 color-coded levels
- Real images of U.S. money
- Coin & bill combinations up to $30