Designed for teachers instructing a class with a wide spectrum of reading abilities, Leveled Texts for Second Grade addresses the need for reading material that covers every learner. Each book in this series is written in three different ways. Each title features the same cover for each text and only the content is different, so students feel secure with their reading level. For struggling readers and English-language learners, content is appropriate for their reading ability, and on- and above-level students are challenged with more rigorous readers. This extensive series saves classroom prep time as appropriately leveled material can be quickly implemented, and comes with comprehension questions for all types of learners. Not only is Leveled Texts for Second Grade geared towards important Language Arts skills, the series covers topics in Math, Science, and Social Studies, ensuring students meet state requirements and garner valuable skills for college and career readiness. 144 pages.
- This extensive kit includes 60 books in total. Each subject area (Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies) features five texts, differentiated for below-level (-2 levels), on-level, and above-level (+2 levels) learners.
- Each text comes with questions that are differentiated for each type of learner so the entire class can engage in meaningful discussion.
- From the front cover to the last page, students will be enthralled with the vibrant images, illustrations, and diagrams that help increase content understanding and comprehension.
- With a downloadable option, the Leveled Texts series is available digitally.
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards, this resource also connects with McREL and TESOL/WIDA standards.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: