Leveled Texts for Kindergarten allows instructors to teach the same content to a diverse classroom of reading abilities. Designed specifically for teachers serving special populations, these texts provide books for low- and on-level and English language learners, as well as more challenging material for above-level readers. Allowing teachers to easily implement appropriate reading levels more quickly, this comprehensive series offers effectively leveled questions tailored for all levels of learners. Each book in the Kindergarten series features the same cover for each reading level and only the content changes to suit the appropriate reading ability, so students feel confident. Not only does Leveled Texts for Kindergarten focus on critical reading skills needed to meet state requirements, books within this series span the entire curriculum, covering grade-level content in Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. 144 pages.
- This extensive kit includes 60 books in total. Each subject area (Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies) features five texts, differentiated for below-level (-2 levels), on-level, and above-level (+2 levels) learners.
- Each text comes with questions that are differentiated for each type of learner so the entire class can engage in meaningful discussion.
- From the front cover to the last page, students will be enthralled with the vibrant images, illustrations, and diagrams that help increase content understanding and comprehension.
- With a downloadable option, the Leveled Texts series is available digitally.
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards, this resource also connects with McREL and TESOL/WIDA standards.
*Reading Levels for this resource ranges froms activities that only show images, activities that show simple labels, to text at a reading level 2.0.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: