Classroom Management for Substitute Teachers
Classroom Management for Substitute Teachers book provides elementary substitute teachers a basis to manage the classroom and to teach effectively. If you are not prepared for the students in your classroom, your substitute teaching experiences will be less than satisfying.
- Challenging the Education Community
- Teacher Training Institutions
- Regular Classroom Teachers
- Substitute Teachers
- Characteristics of the Substitute Teaching Role
- Decision Making, Teaching, and Management
- Who are you? or Why do they do these things to me?
- Rules, Consequences, and Creative Adjustments
- Communicating with Regular Classroom Teachers
- No Panacea
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: REM GP003
- ISBN: 9780931993039