Steps in Math Series (5-Book Set)
Grade Level: K-3
Interest Level: N/A
CCSS Math Level: K-1*
This 5-book series focuses on specific, beginning math skills. The material is presented in short, manageable chunks so young learners can isolate and master one concept before moving on to the next. Skills include recognizing and writing numbers, counting, adding, subtracting, and relating numerals and symbols to actual objects. 24 pages each.
- What is a Number? (GL K-1)
- How Many Do You See? (GL K-2)
- How Do I Count to 30? (GL K-1)
- How Do I Add? (GL K-3)
- How Do I Subtract? (GL K-3)
*Download the Common Core State Standards for this product.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: REM 5010F
- Weight: 2.00lb
- Dimensions: 7.00in x 8.00in x 12.00in