Specific Skill Builders Story Cards: Level 2 (Detecting the Sequence)
CCSS Level: 2-4*
Interest Level: 4+
Reading Level: 3.0-4.5
High-Interest Fiction & Nonfiction Stories to Build Key Comprehension Skills!
Our award-winning series is an essential addition to any reading program. This boxed set gives targeted, in-depth practice for the essential comprehension skill, detecting the sequence. With the variety of leveled story cards, you can customize your reading lessons with the specific skill practice needed for each student. Great for one-on-one intervention and small groups of students on multiple skill levels! Cards measure 6"x8".
*Click here to download the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts for this product.
- Reading Level 3.0-4.5
- 60 story cards (4 each of 15)
- Short stories (140-155 words)
- High-interest fiction & nonfiction topics
- Engaging illustrations that bring stories to life
- Follow-up, skill-specific comprehension questions
- Suggestions for introducing skills
Click here to get FREE bonus materials for this product!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: REM 2009B
- Weight: 2.00lb
- Dimensions: 7.00in x 8.00in x 12.00in