|1. Ordering||2. eBooks||3. Purchase Orders||4. Order Form||5. Website Security||6. Order Timeline|
|7. Reading Levels||8. Preview Samples||9. Copyright Policies||10. Product Submissions||11. Using Coupons||12. Remove from Mailing List|
1. How do I place an order?
• ONLINE Order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.rempub.com
• PHONE Call us toll free at 1-800-826-4740. One of our helpful customer service representatives will gladly assist you in placing an order. We are open Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST/PDT
2. How do I download the eBooks I purchase?
Watch this 60-second video to learn how to easily purchase and access your eBooks.
In order to have instant and life-time access to your eBooks, please follow these steps at checkout:
1. Log in to your account or create a new account at checkout.
2. Complete the checkout process.
3. Retrieve eBooks by going to "My Account" and clicking on "Downloads". The eBooks you've purchased will be there for you to download.
Your eBooks will stay in your account indefinitely. So if you lose the file or change computers, you can simply log in to rempub.com and follow the steps above to find your eBooks.
3. Do you accept purchase orders?
Yes, purchase orders are accepted via postal mail or fax with an authorized signature and P.O. number. Our fax number is 1-877-661-9901. Purchase orders are now accepted online for existing customers who are in good credit standing only. New customers can use purchase orders online after their initial order is placed via fax or mail.
4. Is an Order Form available online?
5. Is your website secure?
Yes! Our website has a secure checkout process in place--an SSL Certificate. Once you enter the checkout process, our system keeps your information secure and private.
6. When will I receive my order?
Depending on the delivery method selected, your order will be received in 10-14 business days. There are options for quick shipping that include – 5-Day, 3-Day, or 2-Day via UPS.
7. How do you determine the reading levels for your products?
The Flesch-Kincaid Readability scale was used to ensure that our products are at the desired reading level.
Readability scales are useful as long as one realizes their limitations. Results are approximate guidelines only, with a minimum margin of error of (+ or –) a grade level. In other words, a story measured at a second grade readability level could easily be suitable for both first and third graders. Another limitation is that two different readability scales can be applied to the same sample, yet yield widely varied results. In spite of the inexact nature of readability scales, we at Remedia use them because they measure word and sentence length, both valid predictors of readability. They also help us provide vocabulary-controlled materials in order to meet the special education needs of many of our valued clients. At the same time, we realize that these scales are not designed to measure every other factor affecting readability, such as sentence structure or appeal to the reader. We are also aware of the variance in standards and expectations set for each grade level. What is first grade material in one school may be second grade in another. At Remedia we strive to take all these factors into consideration as we develop and revise materials. We leave the rest in your capable hands. Regarding readability, you—and your students—will be the final judge.
8. Can I view sample pages from the products?
Yes, many of our products feature sample pages for you to view online. Just click the "Preview" next to the product description to view sample pages. You will need the latest version of Adobe ® Flash ® Player downloaded. If you do not have Adobe ® Flash ® Player, we’ve got you covered! Click here to download the software for free.
If you cannot find a sample page for the product you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you a sample page to view.
9. What is your copyright policy?
Our activity books are reproducible, so you can make as many copies as you need for individual, classroom, and noncommercial purposes only; the purchase of our products entitles the individual teacher to reproduce copies for classroom use.
The reproduction of any part for an entire school or school system is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of our products and placing them on the Internet is strictly prohibited, including personal and classroom websites. Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
10. Do you accept product submissions?
At this time, we are not accepting product submissions from any outside parties.
11. How do I get my name removed from your mailing list?
If you no longer wish to receive a Remedia catalog in the mail, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the back cover of your catalog to 1-877-661-9901 and mark it Delete From List:
• Customer code printed in the yellow box found on the back of the catalog.
• Full name and address EXACTLY as they appear on the catalog. Please be sure to include any designation, such as, “Special Education Buyer” or “Or Current Special Ed Tchr“.
12. Can I use two coupons on one order?
No. We restrict the use of multiple coupons pers order. Please refer to our Policies & Procedures that state: All coupons are limit one per customer. Coupons cannot be combined; one coupon code per order.
Do you have a question that we did not answer? Just email us at email@example.com, and we will gladly help you. If you have feedback or comments regarding our products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is extremely important to us!